Bill & Coo Suites, Mykonos, Greece
Guide prices from: £1,649 per person for 7 nights, based on two sharing (including London flights and transfers)
Situated above Megali Ammos beach, the Bill & Coo Suites is a spectacular and luxurious boutique hotel, that is closely located to the vibrant heart of Mykonos: Mykonos Town. The location is excellent, it is just two minutes walk from the beach and ten minutes walk from Mykonos Town. With delightful views from its position perched above some of the island’s most attractive beaches, the Bill & Coo Suites is a fantastic choice for couples, ideal for a romantic break of mini-moon.
This boutique hotel is full of character and pairs charming and chic interiors with delightful modern rooms and suites, exquisite dining and attentive and friendly service. The service provided by the hotel is truly exquisite and really sets the hotel apart from many others and is why many choose to return to this beautiful spot. The food is another reason for such a well deserved reputation, the Gastronomy Project is one of the island’s foodie hotspots fusing traditional Mediterranean cuisine with modern techniques to take diners on a journey of discovery.
With the setting of the islands, chapel and infinity pool, the Bill & Coo Suites provides guests with one of the most special views on the island, it really has to be experienced in the flesh and affords sheer delight. Just a short walk from the famous windmills of Mykonos, and offering the perfect spot for a sundowner it is the ideal destination for a weekend or week long stay and is often a popular choice for mini-moons.
- Bachelor suite sea view: king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, sitting area, balcony, sea view
- Honeymoon suite with outdoor Jacuzzi: king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, sitting area, private verandah and Jacuzzi, sea and sunset view
- Superior two bedrooms suite: two bedrooms each with a king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom, sitting area, verandah, sea and sunset view
- Bill & Coo Suites with outdoor private pool: king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, sitting area, private verandah and infinity pool, sea and sunset view
- Infinity pool
- Sunset lounge
- Valmont Spa
- Gastronomy Project restaurant
- Beefbar Mykonos (nearby at Agios Ioannis beach)
- Pool lounge bar
- Small fitness area
- Private dining
- Excursions and tours
Please note all extras are at an additional charge
- The best time to go: June to September
- Travel: London to Mykonos International Airport; flight time approximately 4 hours. Transfer time to hotel approximately 10 minutes
- Currency: Euro
- Languages: Greek
“The views, the food, the spa and the service all combine to offer guests an exceptional stay and the perfect option for a few days, a week or longer away on the Greek island of Mykonos.”